Sunday, February 14, 2010

Welcome...

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hey everyone! I mean, hey three friends that I paid to read this blog! Just kidding. The goal of this blog is to document my journey into becoming a vegan, and also to share some wonderful healthy and earth friendly products. I plan to discuss various books, cleaning supplies, foods, recipes, etc. If I can get a decent following, I may even do some contests. Who doesn’t love contests?!?!

I’ve decided to “officially” launch this blog on February 28th, my first year wedding anniversary. It’s been a great first married year, and I thought, “Why not make year number two a healthier, more productive year?” I didn’t want to do the whole cliché New Year Resolution thing, so instead I’m celebrating my marriage by committing myself to something else - a healthier lifestyle.

I’m really excited about this whole endeavor and hope I can entertain and inform as many people as possible, so feel free to spread the word. Obviously it’s not going to be a change that happens overnight, but as Aerosmith says “Life’s a journey, not a destination.” Speaking of Aerosmith, my post on the 28th is going to be a review of “The Kind Diet”, a great new book by Alicia Silverstone (star of Aerosmith’s “Cryin” and “Crazy” videos). Then we’ll start of the month of March with a look at an awesome not-so-guilty pleasure, and we’ll see if I can find a vegan cheese I can tolerate. It has not been a successful venture thus far to say the least.

Stay tuned J


0 comments:

Post a Comment